Direct Custody and Clearing Market Specialist At CitiBank Nigeria
DCC Market Specialist, DCC product manager, DCC sales, DCC Relationship management are responsible for DCC financials and will work with capital market regulators in regards to Nigerian capital market developments and support the Securities Country Manager.
Direct Custody and Clearing Services sits with Securities services is which is within the Citi Institutional Client Group (ICG) and is a leading provider of Intermediary services.
- Effectively communicate all relevant market information or issues promptly and accurately to clients.
- Escalate relevant complex issues to appropriate management levels.
- Ensure that DCC operations are effective by identifying and resolving customer sensitive issues.
- Make sure there is no revenue loss or leakage by liaising with local & regional finance teams.
- Responsible for DCC product Manager Control Assessment
- Responsible for DCC Payments systems Risk Management
- Interacting with Fund Managers, Business development, Network and Operations teams at the client end.
- Work with global DCC Sales and relationship managers on leads and prospects and ensure deal closure
- Responsible for DCC Deals on Customer Relationship Management
- Responsible for DCC Nigeria Request For Proposals, working together with the regional Request For Proposals team
- Manage account opening documentation requirements in line with local regulations and DCC global directives
- Responsible for DCC Nigeria market guide publications (Market profile, Service profile, Market watch, Market entry guide, Service watch, Holiday calendar)
- Responsible for DCC US tax reporting
- Responsible for DCC local product programs
- Responsible for DCC Nigeria client proposals and presentations
- Establish a solid understanding of the Custody Service Offering
- Contribute to development of successful business results
- Finance knowledge
- Sales/Client Service
- Good understanding of Capital Markets, Treasury and related services would be preferred
- 5 years related working experience in a financial institution
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service orientation
- Proven ability for business development
- Strong Industry/Sector knowledge
- Strong Product knowledge
- Strong Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- High Level of Initiative and Problem Solving
- Very strong interpersonal Skills
- A BSc/ BA degree.
- A postgraduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Highly Organized
- Self- motivated
- A team player
: Bachelor’s Degree