Director of Sales – Medical Equipment
Director of Sales – Medical Equipment is required by rapidly expanding Company specializing in medical imaging, cancer screening and dental equipment. Direct sales experience in the medical field a must.
The Director Sales will successfully promote the company’s medical products to meet established sales objectives and goals.
Plan and execute an interactive, strategic, and tactical Sales Plan; including: Master Sales plan, Gap Analysis, Marketing and Educational plans
Achieve sales forecast objectives for all products, to include capital equipment and related disposables
Conduct sales calls, educational programs, build rapport, and make presentations to surgeons, physicians, nursing staff, hospital administration, insurers, health-care providers, and others necessary to achieve sales objectives
Minimum Qualification and Competencies
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Minimum of second class upper division (2:1) in Electrical Engineering or Radiology or Dental from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years’ of demonstrated successful experience in sales and marketing of medical devices and consumables.
- Excellent computer skills i.e. Microsoft Excel, power point and Microsoft word
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative and ability to work under pressure with minimal or no supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and must be able to build new relationships as well as service existing relationships
- Excellent working knowledge of the dynamics and structure of the Medical Equipment market
- Since this position requires extensive driving during the workday, a valid driving license and satisfactory driving record, as well as a serviceable vehicle available for work use is mandatory
Method of Application
If you possess these qualities, and more besides, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your comprehensive CV, cover letter, information on your current remuneration package to [email protected]