Smartflow is a dynamic growth oriented in developing automatic tank gauges, Remote Diesel Monitoring Systems, Fuel Management Systems (FMS) amongst other solutions/products/services is built on strong knowledge base, a steady improvement in practices, extensive research and exceptional support from our global partners. We seek for the following talent to join our formidable team in actualizing our set objective.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Design and conduct tests
- Service and maintain equipment
- Prepare product documentation, write reports and give presentations
- Monitor a product in use to improve on future design.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Basic Qualification and Skill should be as follows,
- B.Sc. / HND in Electrical Engineering
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, CorelDraw, and Microsoft Office etc.
- Must be able to interpret and implement basic Electrical Circuits.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org