Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance.
The company’s 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset.
Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
DRILLING ENGINEER/WELL PLANNER
- Taking a lead role in presenting solutions to clients and assisting with preparation of price quotations.
- Performing borehole centric reservoir engineering work through analytical, analogical solutions and through dynamic numerical simulation.
- Presenting results obtained from interpretations to the client for the development and maintenance of current and future prospects.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or Two year Technical Degree and applicable work experience.
- Strong knowledge of computers and software.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geosciences or related earth science discipline preferred.
- 2-3+ years experience in a similar position or other work related experience in Directional Drilling or MWD/LWD desired.
- Understanding INTEQ product lines.
- May write and/or present technical reports in professional journals or meetings.
- May prepare and conduct technical training for internal company employees and external clients.
- Duties include on call data monitoring on nights and weekends.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States with no restrictions.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
For more information on Baker Hughes’ century-long history, visit their homepage here
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible.
If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562. This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.
Deadline: 14 May, 2014