Drilling Services Coordinator Needed At Baker Hughes
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes has an exciting opportunity for a Drilling Coordinator to join our team in Nigeria.
- Plan for Asset Inventory Headcount
- Monitor Contract performance
- Monitor Job Quality & Failure Investigation Analysis
- Develop personnel & evaluate their performance
- Develop up sell strategies
- Ensure Compliance with Baker Hughes HSE and Clients HSE Standards
- Take all necessary actions to ensure the success of the project
- Responsible for ensuring sales (revenue) and profitability (net) is in line with or exceeded company standards
- Review and appraise the performance of subordinates, consistent with performance objectives, and determines the need for additional training in a fair and consistent manner
- Responsible for training, coaching and mentoring less experienced Directional Drillers
- Fully responsible for pre-job planning (equipment and personnel) and mobilization
- Knowledge of Directional Drilling /Measurement While Drilling and all surveying methods
- Expert knowledge on advanced well planning
- Assist clients by providing solutions for drilling issues
- Be the client’s focal point for drilling operations at the rig site
- Effectively manage inventory and supplies required at the well site
- Actively participated in knowledge sharing
- Ensured all Rig reports reporting requirements were fulfilled accurately and on a timely basis
- Follow up failures with the maintenance team and ensure failure reports are closed with clients
- Prepare invoices on time
- High School diploma. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 10 years’ experience in an oilfield operations environment.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures relating to the operating area
- Proficient in the use of PC’s
- Ability to use highly specialized and advanced skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of SAP
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes’ century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.