EMEL Group Jobs for MBA Graduates
The Emel Group is one of Nigeria’s leading business conglomerates with a major presence across diverse sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure. For over four decades, the Group has made a significant contribution to the country’s economy and inspired the trust of millions of Nigerians as a provider of quality goods at an affordable price.
What began in 1966 as a humble, family-run trading enterprise has today grown into a professional powerhouse with over 400 employees, led by a highly qualified and globally experienced senior management team.
Emel Group of Company currently recruiting fresh MBA Graduate from the following reputable Universities: Nnamdi Azikiwe Univeristy, Abia State University, University of Ibadan, and other private universities such as Madonna University, Babcock University, Convenant University etc.
Skills and Abilities:
· Strategic / persuasive approach to business development
· Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team
· A methodical approach to work
· Attention to detail & Flexibility
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure
· Strong, disciplined “needs satisfaction” selling skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· MS Excel & MS Word working knowledge
Salary and Incentives offered will be best in industry.