Engineering Manager Needed At WTS Energy – Oil And Gas
About WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job description Engineering Manager
- Managing engineering resources for execution of detailed engineering, material requisitions and equipment bid packages, fabrication and construction.
- Implementation and custodian of MOC and conversant with Companies HS&E Plan.
- Ensuring quality of deliverables to client’s specifications and international standards.
- Preparation of tender documents, tender evaluation, contract award and expediting for facilities equipment and engineering services .
- Support preparation and optimization of CAPEX and OPEX estimates.
- Provide support during installation, commissioning and operation at worksite and offshore hook up.
- Developing SOW, engineering estimates, schedules and approval of engineering CTR’s .
- Participate in Hazop and SIL reviews.
- Developing skills in use of site standards, work process and procedures.
- Ensuring timely and effective communication with appropriate stakeholders for any changes to approved scope, quality, cost and schedule
- Manage scope of work in accordance with scheduled procurement, design, and fabrication and construction deliverables.
- Provide technical support for all discipline engineering packages to agreed performance and international standards.
- Maintain and monitor information flow with all Engineering disciplines on agreed work execution and projects risk management objectives.
- Ensure technical integrity and compliance with Company approval and construction QA/QC
- Commercial Management within approved budgets
- Delivery agreed Performance and business objectives to client.
Requirements Engineering Manager
- BEng in Mechanical/Structural engineering, 3- 5 years experience of Engineering Manager with 10 -15 years Oil & Gas experience and 5 years spent as discipline lead Engineer.
Terms & Conditions Engineering Manager
- Opened to Nigerians only