Engineering Workshop (Controls) Vacancy At GE
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
At GE Oil & Gas, we’re powering potential. Whether we’re developing technologies to make extraction safer and more efficient, or subsea devices that will usher in a new phase in drilling, GE’s Oil & Gas teams are committed to creating the high-tech products and solutions that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a flexible, creative environment that fosters the groundbreaking intellectual property and patents that make GE a global leader. Here you’ll have the opportunity to take control of your career within the engineering and business worlds, surrounded by diverse, credentialed talent who work together to make a real difference. If you’re a passionate, sound decision maker who thrives on the pursuit of perfection, then join GE in creating the next generation of oil and gas innovations and technologies that will impact the globe for generations to come.
The Hydro-mechanical, electrical or electronic repair, test and servicing of customer-owned and Company-owned subsea controls equipment.
• Carry out maintenance of customer and company owned equipment as defined in the applicable procedures.
• Ensure product quality is maintained by adherence to Company Standards & Procedures to achieve high customer satisfaction index.
• Responsible for Production Control Equipment, WOCS, Drilling equipment – assembly, repair and Factory Acceptance Testing(FAT)
• Responsible for pressure testing and fluid sampling
• Handle tasks relevant to core trade skills (tube fitting, electronic assembly etc.)
• Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner, protecting the environment, health and security by complying with written COSHH Assessments,
• Risk Assessments (RA) or by carrying out any necessary risk assessments and Job Safety Analyses (JSA) prior to task commencement.
• Ensure that deliverables are completed within the specified timeline
• Minimum of aof a B.Sc degree in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• 3 – 5 years relevant experience
• Ability to interact with customers
• Good fault finding skill
• A proactive team player
• Strong written & oral communication skills
• valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
• ust have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
•Proficiency in report writing
•High energy level