Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: English Teacher
Noble Hall Academy located in Abuja; seeks to hire experienced Secondary School Teacher for English. We are looking for bright and enthusiastic teacher to teach Secondary School Program (Year 7-11) and tutor learners. He/She must possess the following 3 attributes
1) able to inspire pupils to learn 2) are positive and enthusiastic 3) patient and engaging.
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to:
- Be a certified Teacher only is preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
- Have Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Be Responsible and passionate about teaching IGCSE experience.
- Be Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have Bsc in specified subject
- Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-12
- Be an Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2015.