International Distillers Limited – We produce and market top quality beverages at a purpose built distillery located on the Sagamu road, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Our products are available in West African sub-region. We have a network of highly mobile salesmen and executives based at our various depots and an array of distributors, spread all over the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- Maintenance of all required reports in an organized file system for future retrieval as needed
- Responsible for performing the collection of all accounts receivable
- Verify and manage all payable
- Perform daily cash receipts deposits, expenses and reports.
- Assist with administering payroll, staff expense claims and maintaining petty cash for the office.
- Organization an tracking of purchase orders and invoices and preparation of monthly and annual budgets.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in accounting, statistics or any related field, M.Sc/ M.B.A. is an added advantage.
Job Title: Graduate Sales Executive
Their work includes:
- Organising sales visits.
- Creation of effective sale and campaign strategy
- Demonstrating/presenting products.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Generating and following up on leads and prospects
- Establishing new business.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Promotional prospects are excellent – progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of HND, B.Sc in a relevant field.
- Entry level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]