Entry Level Nutritionist At Druglife Pharmaceuticals Limited
DRUGLIFE PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
1) Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
2) Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient or client.
3) Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
4) Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
5) Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
6) Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for independent food service operations.
7) Develop policies for food service or nutritional programs to assist in health promotion and disease control.
8) Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
9) Develop curriculum and prepare manuals, visual aids, course outlines, and other materials used in teaching.
10) Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment and supplies.
11) Purchase food in accordance with health and safety codes.
12) Select, train and supervise workers who plan, prepare and serve meals.
13) Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
14) Coordinate diet counseling services.
15) Advise food service managers and organizations on sanitation, safety procedures, menu development, budgeting, and planning to assist with the establishment, operation, and evaluation of food service facilities and nutrition programs.
16) Organize, develop, analyze, test, and prepare special meals such as low-fat, low-cholesterol and chemical-free meals.
17) Plan, conduct, and evaluate dietary, nutritional, and epidemiological research.
18) Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel and the general public.
19) Make recommendations regarding public policy, such as nutrition labeling, food fortification, and nutrition standards for school programs.
20) Plan and prepare grant proposals to request program funding.
Ability to listen
Be hard working
Any qualified candidate should send their CVs to the email: [email protected]