Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client with major investment in the Real Estate industry is currently looking to hire an Estate Surveyor to join its growing workforce.
They are committed to finding new and exciting ways to engage and grow our audience and want to recruit a forward thinking and entrepreneurial Estate Surveyor star to help take the organization forward.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
- In this position, you will oversee the management of the organization’s investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing rental income.
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes
- Sales and leasing of properties
- Marketing of properties
- Property management and maintenance coordination.
- Give weekly/Monthly Report on all Outstanding Rents
- Calculate Service charge and Ensure compliance from tenants
- Ensure all bills (PHCN, Security, Cleaning) are settled promptly
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Generate and support new business opportunities
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills and Competencies
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Good Communication Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Feedback &Reporting skills
- Management skills
- Computer literate
- Organizational Skills
- Process and result oriented, self-starter, with good analytical skills Leadership Skills
- Networking Skills
- Time Management
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the real estate environment or a similar sector
- B.Sc/HND in Estate Surveying, Estate Management or a related field.
- Professional qualifications e.g. NIESV [RSV], IPFM, NIQS will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online