Arik Air requires the services of an experienced Estate/Facility Manager
Job Title: Estate/Facility Manager
Estate Manager also referred to as Facility manager. Job function includes day-to-day operational and maintenance related task:
- financial forecasting/budgeting
- property acquisition and/or disposal
- planning and overseeing building work/renovation
- lease management
- project planning and management
- architectural/engineering planning and design
- allocating and managing space within buildings
- coordinating building maintenance and operational activities
- Organizing security and general administrative services
- Integrating communications/telecommunications
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
Required skills & qualifications
- Minimum first degree in Estate Management or related courses
- Additional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
Application closes two weeks after this publication.
Please note that only candidates that meet the above requirements will be considered.
See more job openings at Arik Air here