Experience Centre Manager – Etisalat Nigeria Recruitment
Ensure the effective and efficient operations of assigned Etisalat Nigeria experience centre.
NOTE: Applicants are to apply for ONLY one state. Applicants who apply for more than one state SHALL be disqualified.
- Manage selling and customer service activities in assigned experienced centre and train sales officers on service delivery procedures, to optimise and exceed exceptional service level delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze sales performance, interpreting trends, and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits and for forward planning.
Initiate and manage relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensure resolution of customer queries/complaints and comments received at the experience centres and implement measures aimed at guaranteeing optimal customer satisfaction.
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control by liaising with the distribution function to ensure maintenance of optimal stock levels in assigned experience centre.
- Oversee administrative duties in the experience centre, and escalate issues to relevant units/departments where necessary.
- Facilitate the provision of after sales support to customers.
- Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- Facilitate the conduct of periodic stock counts and perform spot checks to ensure minimal occurrence of stock loss.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all equipment and fixtures in assigned experience centre.
- Responsible for stock inventory and cash management
- Account reconciliation, database build up/data collection.
- Responsible for setting objectives for Retail Advisors and providing feedback, administering regular performance reviews.
- Build sales by identifying and following through on sales opportunities
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety/security, legal and emergency policies and procedures. Liaise with relevant personnel in facilitating trainings for sales officers in these areas as required.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Regional Retail Sales.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Regional Retail Sales.
First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.