Exciting Career Opportunity At MTN Nigeria
Join MTN Nigeria if you want to be part of a company that leads the delivery of a bold new digital world to its customers.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please take that bold step and apply for a suitable vacancy.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria … a great place to work!
We’re proudly IIP certified.
WINDOWS ENTERPRISE ENGINEER
1. Build, configure, deploy and maintain windows infrastructure environments for production, DR, support, development and internal systems.
2. Provide application platform support for Enterprise Applications running on Windows.
3. Provide support for stack covers, Data Center Services, Client Services, Windows Security Services, AD, Collaboration, Monitoring and Deployment Services and Vendor Management Services.
4. Perform advanced troubleshooting, diagnosis and analysis.
5. Provide 2nd and 3rd level infrastructure support against agreed service levels.
6. Implement and monitor server security initiatives.
7. Manage all internal users to ensure hitch free log-in process.
8. Communicate server-based issues – anticipated downtimes, server access, new systems and architecture, upgrades etc to management and all relevant stakeholders of according to agreed guidelines.
9. Maintain a high level of customer centred service delivery.
10. Prepare reliable trend analyses to help determine focus areas and develop proactive approaches for server faults management.
11. Prepare periodic management reports on server activity.
12. Ensure prompt delivery of quality service from all servers to end-users at all times.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• Often required to work extra hours and weekends
• Emergency response at any time during the day.
Experience & Training
At least 4 years hands-on server support experience which includes:
• Citrix, Exchange 2007/2010, Blackberry Enterprise Server, VMware ESX, AD, DNS, Server 2003/2008, Backup/Recovery, Group Policy deployment, SCCM and SCOM, ISA/TMG
•Excellent knowledge of Microsoft server products, with experience of design, implementation, and support.
•Experience of design implementation and support of IT Systems based on Microsoft Windows products.
•Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification (MSCE)
•Excellent knowledge and experience of Server hardware and associated infrastructure.
•Excellent detailed knowledge (including implementation, performance monitoring and troubleshooting) of the following products:
Citrix, Exchange 2007/2010, Blackberry Enterprise Server, VMware ESX, AD, DNS, Server 2003/2008, Backup/Recovery, Group Policy deployment, SCCM and SCOM, ISA/TMG and AV products (eg McAfee ePO)
•Excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with staff at all levels and capable of representing the department at the highest level
• Windows 2003 Server and Advance Administration and Support
• Exchange 2003
• Citrix Administration and Support
• Compaq/HP, SUN and Dell hardware configuration, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
• Effective customer service.
• Effective communication skills.