Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
HP is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Country Managing Director
- Responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for the Managing Director.
- Perform multiple secretarial / administrative duties at high level.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Handling daily calendars, correspondence and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Making or altering travel arrangements (tickets, hotels etc)
- Compiling data for sales reporting and preparing / editing presentations
- Preparing expense reports.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
Education/ Skills / Experience Required:
- Degree holder from a Secretarial Studies School or University graduate of any discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant secretarial position
- Ability to prepare and generate sales / business reports.
- Proficient user of the English language (business terminology).
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel power user).
- Strong numerical ability.
- Good knowledge of operation of a variety of office equipment such as fax machines, photocopiers, scanners and teleconferencing systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication across all hierarchy levels.
- Alert and flexibility to attend remotely any issue that might come up after typical working hours..
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online