Executive Assistant Needed At House Of Tara International
House of Tara International is a beauty/skin care consulting firm that desires to become a household name primarily amongst Nigerian females and thereafter West African females. It is also involved in raising young entrepreneurs in the beauty industry otherwise referred to as beauty care representatives.
House of Tara International is recruiting to fill the position:
- To provide comprehensive secretarial support and assistance to the managing director in the discharge of her duties
- To ensure that the Managing Director’s decisions and instructions are properly carried out and communicated to the appropriate levels.
- Schedule appointments on behalf of the Managing director and ensuring that her meetings are held and records kept accordingly.
- Prepare memos, letters, and miscellaneous correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Log and distribute incoming messages to the Managing Director promptly.
- Receive and respond timeously to correspondences.
- Manage the calendar of the Managing Director.
- Maintain and update files, take down minutes of meetings when necessary.
- Co-ordinate conference and travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and expense reports.
- Direct preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Attend events and speaking engagements with the Managing Director as required, paying attention and taking down all necessary quotes.
- Update the Managing Director’s blog and face book page periodically.
- Carry out any other activity as may be assigned to you
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND in relevant discipline
- Must be fluent in French Language
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with Social Media platforms
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CVs with the position as subject of mail to:[email protected]