Hercules Offshore is recruiting into experienced position
Hercules Offshore is one of the world’s largest providers of shallow water offshore drilling and liftboat services. We have created an exciting, dynamic company that is focused on operational excellence, safety and profitable growth. Our staff of highly skilled and motivated onshore and offshore personnel. Hercules Offshore is committed to providing our employees and customers an injury-free and drug-free environment. Thank you for your interest in Hercules Offshore.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 10+ years operational management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be able to speak, understand, document, record/report inspections and incidents in the English Language
- Ideally would possess a Bachelors degree
- Previous experience supervising maritime personnel.
- Knowledge of vessel construction and layout
- Knowledge of basic ships stability
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here