TopYouGo is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for
success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilize a unique and made-to- measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
projects, and maintenance of existing portfolio of websites.
About Your New Role
- You will be responsible for designing, building and supporting responsive and adaptive web pages with creative designs that deliver an excellent customer
- experience. You will be able to utilize modern design principles to maintain a corporate image and will be required to do image editing to produce webpage
- banners, buttons, etc. You will also ensure that all websites are fully SEO optimized with improved visibility on search engines.
- To excel in this role, you will have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent understanding of SEO, PPC, social media marketing, affiliate, content marketing, and many more.
- Hands on experience of using CMS tools like WordPress, and E-commerce Platforms like Magento and OpenCart
- Experience of using recognized development methodologies for responsive and adaptive web design
- Good understanding of website analytics (preferably Google analytics), website optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), website security,
- and other web services
- Basic Photoshop design
- Previous experience of using CRM systems to facilitate communications with clients
- Assisting with proposals and quotes
- Experience of building mobile apps would be an advantage
- Degree in Web Technologies/Computer Science or similar fields
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Problem solver who is keen to learn new skills
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to strict deadlines
- Project management and customer relationship management skills
Remuneration: Salary (negotiable and based on experience) 37.5 hours per week.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TopYouGo career website on www.topyougo.com to apply