Facility Officer job At 1004 Estate Limited
1004 Estate Limited is the largest single luxury high rise estate in Sub Saharan Africa and comprises over 1004 flats, maisonettes, studio apartment in the Victoria Island district of Lagos, Nigeria.
1004 Estates Limited was established in 2004 as a private limited liability company by a group of investors to acquire 1004 Estates Victoria Island, Lagos from the Federal government of Nigeria. 1004 Estates Limited is now focused on providing other exemplary real estates projects with emphasis on living, working and recreating innovatively in all our new developments.
1004 Estates Limited is a key player in the real estate and facility management sector requires the services of:
- Organising and documenting all general repairs and preventive maintenance to ensure high standards of cleaning and hygiene are maintained in the buildings.
- Responding to all reports of faults/problems within the buildings and equipment promptly and liaising with all specialized contractors/out-sourced experts ensuring timely repairs/maintenance.
- Ensuring the maintenance work plan is executed fully and maintaining equipment logs, arranging calibration annually or as required.
- Undertaking Health and Safety risk checks and supervising personnel, artisans and contractors working on site.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Engineering or Estate Management with at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in Facilities management or a similar environment.
- Excellent customer service, good communication and managerial skills, knowledge of relevant applications.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com quoting the relevant position and reference code as the subject of the mail.
See more jobs at 1004 Estate Limited here