Seven Up Bottling Company recruiting Factory Manager
Job Title: Factory Manager
Job Location: Lagos
The job holder has full responsibility for plant bottling operations with a focus on maximizing efficiency and material yield within set frame work of quality and volume standards at optimal manpower and material cost.
Managing the bottling operations of the plant to assure a seamless production of our flavours at all times as dictated by the market.
Planning and implementing the maintenance management system of the plant to provide high reliability of the machines at minimal downtime.
Promote team work in achieving targeted material yields, production efficiencies and adequate utilization of manpower for the achievement of corporate objectives at the plant.
Ensuring that the quality of product. is within standard specifications and quality Assurance :and that Control processes conform to established stahdards.
Planning and managing plant operational budget which must include keeping production costs within reasonable limits.
This is a management position and the successful applicant will be expected to have the following minimum qualifications:
- A university degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering with minimum of 10 years experience in production/engineering management function in food/beverage sector, three of which must be in management capacity.
- Strong organisational and project management skills/excellent team builder and player.
- Sound understanding of bottling line machine/tool technology and operation.
- Analytical ability
- Between 35 to 45 years age bracket
- Possession of MBA will be an added advantage.
Very attractive and competitive
25th September, 2014
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should send their CV/credentials through www.sevenup.org or email@example.com