Fadac Resources – We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- At least 2 years experience as a Production Pharmacist
Personal Qualities and Skills
To be an industrial pharmacist, you’ll need:
- A high level of scientific ability and an interest in fighting illness and disease.
- Practical laboratory skills and familiarity with computers.
- Communication skills, for example, to explain how a new medicine works to a doctor or hospital pharmacist.
- A thorough, methodical and logical approach to your work.
- Patience and perseverance – it can take many years to research and develop a new medicine.
- Teamwork skills, to work alongside other scientists and medical professionals.
- Report-writing skills, for example, if you’re working in a registration department
Pay is very attractive.
Method of Application
Those staying around Ikeja and Ilupeju will be at advantage but wherever you are in Lagos you can still apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
Deadline: 31 January, 2018