AG Leventis is recruiting into the position of Farm Manager/ Agronomist
AG Leventis Nigeria Plc – For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate – AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
AG Leventis is recruiting to fill the position of:
Farm Manager/ Agronomist
- We require a motivated and experienced Farm Manager / Agronomist to work in a new Agribusiness.
- The agricultural business manager will oversee the business operations of a farm by providing leadership and organization during the farming & production process.
Successful applicants will have the following requirements:
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Agriculture, Agronomy, Farm Management
- Over 10 years Farm Management experience in a structured farm or agriculture company or international research institute.
- Forage and Fodder cropping experience
- Develop commercial agriculture business plan
- Management of variety of agriculture machineries
- Proven ability in Animal husbandry, Crop agronomy and Irrigation management.
- Previous experience in a sales role focused on farm production advisory or relating to agricultural
- Self-motivated, well organized and have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter – Farm Manager/ Agronomist.