Field Supervisor at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer
Field Supervisor – Intelligent Completion Systems
Baker Hughes has a challenging position for a strong candidate with experience in Intelligent Production Systems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS
- 8 years experience in Intelligent Completions.
- Thorough knowledge of IPS
- POTH (Pack Off Tubing Hanger) experience required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work well and communicate and well with others.
- Competent in running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
- Maybe competent in running lower risk applications in other product groups.
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here