Finance & Admin Manager (Female) Needed At Micheal Stevens Consulting
Micheal Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Finance & Admin Manager (Female)
- Updating of General ledgers on daily basis
- Supervision of Issuance and preparation of Invoices and receipts to ensure compliance with agreed standards and deadline
- Ensure prompt and timely Preparation & Management of Weekly Receivables report and tracking for follow up to ensure collections to agreed terms.
- Management & Preparation of Monthly payables Report, along with monthly costs budget.
- Preparation of Monthly Statement of Receipts & Disbursement Report
- Banking & bank transactions such as cheques lodgments, cheque renewal, statement of account, etc.
- Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Responsible for Expenses Control, Petty Cash Management & Control of petty expenses.
- Preparation of business balance sheet, profit and loss statement on monthly basis and management accounts, and other financial reports annually.
- Management of monthly payroll
- Ensure Monthly remittance of PAYE, VAT, WHT & other statutory returns
- Preparation of payments Vouchers and issuance of cheques.
- General Filling & documentation of accounts & financial transactions (record of invoices, support documents, memos, etc).
- Ensure protection for assets through adequate record keeping, maintenance of assets register & insurance coverage.
- Any other delegated responsibilities.
Finance & Investment Functions
- Analyze Financial statement & other relevant data & prepare evaluation report to determine the degree of risk in accepting credit (credit for project funding, PO financing or invoice discounting) and making appropriate recommendations.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify how business relationship can be improved.
- Review liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of the business and make appropriate recommendation.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
- Provide relevant support to the Managing Director in the area of business investment, with specific focus on returns.
- Negotiation with bankers to secure best rate for fund and investments.
- Management of correspondences and functional relationship with bankers.
- Any other delegated assignment
- Effectively Carry out any Assignments that may be delegated by the Managing Director from time to time on any general or special Project (s)
- Formulate the finance process and finance document policy with the support the GM.
- Provide summary weekly finance reports.
- Office & Facility management: Manage the Administrative Officer to ensuring office & Office equipment (computers, Copier, Projectors, airconditioners, telephone, internet etc) including company vehicles and power generating sets, are in good working conditions by conducting periodic checks and providing appropriate logistics for their maintenance to schedule. Must oversee maintenance and repair of electrical and mechanical systems and manage cleanness & neatness of the general office at all time.
- Procurements: Provide effective support in Implementing company’s procurement policy and manage the Admin Officer responsibility of the purchase, storage and management (allocation & distribution) of office needs stationery, computer consumables , water, provisions, diesel for generator running newspapers & periodical, etc.
- Maintain and keep record of Company’s Suppliers and Other Service providers’ details and list, agreement and contract documents.
- Manage artisans to ensure effective delivery of job to agreed standard and time line.
- Ensure prompt settlement of monthly electricity and refuse disposal bills and annual land use charge fee and other statutory and regulated fees and charges that may from time to time be introduced
- Receives, verify allocation for all stationery requisitions
- Monitor and maintain stationery usage
- Provide weekly updates on administrative activities
- Ensure proper filing and documentation of admin transactions by the Administrative Officer.
- Any other delegated assignment
Education Required for the Job
1.) Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or other relevant disciplines
2.) Membership of Relevant Professional body such as ICAN is a must
3.) ACA, or MBA is required
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to:[email protected]
Note: Candidate Must Be Female Please