Creative Associates International Inc. is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes’ in international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments.
Creative Associates International is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for working under the Senior Finance Specialist to manage project expenditure and accounts for the NEI+ project in line with Creative’s Washington, DC financial systems.
- Supervise the processing of check requests and wire transfers for payments to vendors in compliance with contract requirements.
- Assist the Senior Finance Specialist with developing spreadsheet programs for tracking and monitoring all financial activities, and maintain spreadsheets with current project expense data. Provide the Senior Finance Specialist with updated monthly coat reports.
- Draft quarterly financial reports and monthly ad hoc reports on financial slams of project expenses and budget information; submit to the Senior Finance Specialist for review and approval.
- Manage the process of clearing bills, payments, and vouchers from the Abuja office; in concert with the Senior Finance Specialist, affect the transfer of project funds from the central account to field accounts.
- Work closely with the home office in Washington, DC to ensure reconciliation of monthly expense reports, and respond to any inquiries they may have.
- Participate in ongoing analysis, forecasting, and reviewing of project expenses.
- Oversee project procurement in accordance with the project contract and USAID and Creative requirements and regulations.
- Review and process vendor and consultant fee payments in accordance with USAID and Creative account procedures and contract policies.
- Process local-hire’s monthly payroll.
- Supervise the data entry into Dynamics SL on a daily basis.
- Making sure that the payments to Learning Facilitators are made in time.
- Work with the Senior Finance Specialist to develop annual budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Finance Specialist.
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding status of vouchers, payments, and budget submissions.
- Liaise with the Grants Manager in implementation of grants mechanism and assist to assure the smooth operation of the mechanism including the grant payments.
- With guidance and approval of the Senior Finance Specialist, draft documents for and execute wire transfers from the home office in Washington, DC’.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
- 5+ years’ experience in international development project financial management
- Knowledgeable about USAID Rules and Regulations, previous experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send comprehensive resume with a brief cover letter as ONE MS Word document or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to be considered for a post, please specify the position in the subject line.
- If the underline Instruction is not followed application will not be considered.
- There are no relocation allowances available for the position.
Application Deadline 13th December, 2016.