Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- To provide operational support to Finance Manager and execute daily tasks / responsibilities as assigned by the Finance Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in annual budget preparation and management activities, and prepare weekly budgets.
- Comply with financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Manage petty cash as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- Prepare all financial statements, proposals, et cetera, as required.
- Ensure account receivables functions are performed accurately and timely. Prepare and submit all verification documents, client invoices via acceptable channels.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Responsible for hands-on administration and record updates on all payables activities.
- Responsible for the preparation of Balance Sheets (Statement of Financial Position), income statements, expense reports, etc.
- Update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks.
- Review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.
Below are key outputs expected of the Finance Officer:
- Weekly budget and financial report.
- Monthly financial report / analysis.
- Weekly Receivables and Payables tracker.
- B.Sc. / H.N.D. in Accounting or related.
Required Working Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- ICAN, ACCA an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- High technical proficiency in core accounting.
- High proficiency in use of accounting software suitable for medium or large organization
- Sound knowledge of Credit control principles and procedures.
- Conversance and mastery of prevalent / leading accounting systems / software.
- Conversance with financial / accounting regulations of state and federal laws.
- Basic understanding of service delivery work flow and business processes.
- Knowledge & experience of Bank Reconciliations.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Highly analytical in problem solving with ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of your mail.