Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Skills Development Scheme – Materials Management
Flour Mills Of Nigeria has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Position: FMN Plc Skills Development Scheme – Materials Management
Job Reference: FSDM14
Department: Manpower Development
- An 18-month fixed term apprenticeship scheme
- Provides hands-on skills development in Materials Management discipline.
- Builds skilled capacity within the specified discipline at the awareness proficiency level of the FMN Competency Framework.
- Enhances the learning aptitude within the work environment. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- A keen desire for preferred discipline
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 28years of age by December 2014
- First Degree in any Engineering discipline
- 5 O ’level credits
- Minimum of 1 year experience (NYSC inclusive).
Application Closing Date
18th April 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should