Fluids Supervisor At WTS Energy Oil And Gas
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job description Fluids Supervisor
- Ensure the follow-up of the fluids related operations which include drilling fluids engineering and products, cementing, waste management (rig site cuttings treatment, bulk cuttings transfer and onshore cuttings treatment and disposal).
- Interface with the rig Contractor’s personnel and ensure Equipment and Services meet operational needs
- Ensure the execution of services in line with Regulatory guidelines in Nigeria
- Ensure contractors respect COMPANY’s referential standards
- Ensure rig-site reports are correct and prepared in a timely manner
- Support COMPANY’s Representative as the main contact for all fluid-related operations at the rig-site
- Follow up the execution of fluids, cement, solids control and waste management services at the rig-site
- Supervise all critical rig-site fluid-related operations, like cementing, mud displacements, completions, specialized testing procedures and the like
- Ensure strict adherence of the rig-site Contractor representatives to the programmes/services required
- Interface between the Onshore Fluids Superintendent and Contractor representatives
- Ensure correct and timely completion of each phase of work, post service reports
- Ensure rig-site execution of service quality improvement plans by rig-site Contractor representatives
- Participate in optimizing the activities of service Contractors and evaluating their performance
- Be aware of the relevant Environmental and Regulatory guidelines and ensure their application in fluids operations
- Anticipate operational needs, with rig-site Contractor Engineers and place orders through Onshore Fluids Superintendent
- Be involved in setting up operational structures and execution at the rig-site
- Ensure that service delivery meets with good Quality, Health, Safety and Environment practices
- Collaborate with Onshore Fluids Superintendent for effective logistics coordination in respect of supply boats, quantity of products and the like.
Requirements Fluids Supervisor
- Qualifications: Minimum of HND in any Sciences or Engineering
- Number of years of professional experience : +8 years in fluids business
- Spoken Languages: Fluent in English (French – an added advantage)
- Should have more than a basic understanding of the Fluids Business enough to take on a supervisory role of the Fluids service providers at the rig site (Fluids Engineering, Cementing, Waste Management, etc)
- Trainings / Certifications: Must possess current IWCF, BOSIET & Medical certifications.
Terms & Conditions Fluids Supervisor
- Contract position available for only Nigerian Nationals
- Service Location : offshore Nigeria
- Service Scheme: Rotational scheme 4weeks on/ 4 weeks off (7days per week) either day or night shift. These duration is subject to adjustment by COMPANY depending on operational exigencies.
Oil and gas operating company