The Country Manager will achieve the position function by providing leadership and direction for QHSE, commercial planning, coordination, development and continual improvement of the
To ensure that a safe working environment is provided to all employees and promote a safety first culture by communicating the importance of and demonstrating personal compliance to ( Visible Leadership) all Safety Management System and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure financial budgets are prepared, approved and executed in compliance with Company directives.
- Review and analyse financial data to determine actions required to achieve desired financial performance levels. Financial performance levels shall be established with the goal of obtaining a market share that is the local market leader and subsequently, a Country or national market leader.
- Ensure that Accounting practices are compliant to established Company requirements and local regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all Management representatives of the business unit are aware of the requirements associated with global anti-corruption laws, regulations and their responsibility to comply.
- To ensure that a Quality Policy and Quality Objectives are established for each business unity and to promote a sustained objective of Continual Improvement / Customer Satisfaction as well as the importance of compliance to all Quality Management System requirements.
- To ensure the business unit has implemented, maintained and continual improved a documented Safety and Quality Management System in compliance to local legislation and Company/Customer requirements.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and potential changes, new commercial opportunities, emerging market, industry trends and new technology (Company and competitors).
- Set incentive agreements for third parties.
- Review tender request received to determine actions required to respond and provide recommendations to complete.
- Present regular performance reports, recommendation reports (i.e. capital expenditures, expansion) to the Regional VP or Regional Manager of Frank’s Company Group for review and disposition.
- Define and / or recommend performance objectives for areas of the business and develop specific short or long-term plans or programs to achieve, maintain or enhance performance.
- Review and approve cost control reports, cost estimates as well as resource requirements forecast (i.e equipment, personnel, facilities).
- Provide advice, guidance, and direction to subordinate executives and manager toward their professional development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all Workshop Safety Policies are applied and followed in the Electrical department
- Responsible for health and safety of all personnel in the Workshop and for the protection of the environment
- Instruct Department staff when required about any materials/activities that may be hazardous to health or that could cause environmental damage
- Report any unsafe or unsatisfactory plant and systems of work to those not being operated to Frank’s standard to QA & Safety Department, or as appropriate
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and free of obstructions. Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping
- Implement quality, health and safety policies during all operational activities. Suggest changes/improvements which may be made to those procedures where appropriate
- Ensure all incidents causing injury to persons, damage to property or the environment, and those having serious effect are reported to Operation s Supervisor and QA & Safety Manager
- Take responsibility for the Department HSE and meet Department HSE goals
- Bachelor of Science- Business Administration Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Excellent ability to interpret Oil and Gas Industry trends, developing markets, analysis and strategies
- Ability to travel internationally
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working to strict deadlines
- Must be able to effectively manage changing priorities.
- Proactive work ethic with strong organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to build productive working relationships.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and reasoning skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and determine logical conclusions
- Confident, tactful, mature; comfortable with interacting with Senior Executives and Customer Representatives and able to get along with diverse personalities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply