Fraud System Analyst Needed At MTN Nigeria
The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Fraud System Analyst
1.) Investigate and resolve fraud incidents promptly in conformance with documented policies.
2.) Identify unknown fraud, conduct behavioural patterning analysis and provide feedback on control development and improvement.
3.) Collect and present appropriate evidence according to documented incident handling procedures to enable fraud prevention and detection.
4.) Provide input for the proper functioning of the Fraud Management System (FMS).
5.) Provide input and feedback into fraud management reports.
6.) Carry out intelligence and trending analysis on key indicators and performance that have impact on losses through fraud and prepare and present materials on findings.
7.) Identify and recommend additional tools and methods that can be deployed in combating fraud.
8.) Develop tests to challenge existing fraud processes and make recommendations for change.
9.) Log all fraud queries and resolutions into the fraud management logbook promptly.
10.) Monitoring fraud reporting channels to promote reporting of fraudulent issues.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Willingness to travel at any time
4 years work experience which includes any 3 combination from the following;
- At least 2year Fraud Operational / Revenue Assurance Operations experience
- At least 2 years of analytical/policy experience
- At least a minimum of 2 year core network / Intelligent network (GSM or Fixed), mediation and billing operations experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in telecommunications sector
- Preference will be given to the following candidates:
- Experience in dealing with all facets of GPRS, 3G and prepaid streams
- Detailed understanding of data analysis, reconciliation and investigation experience required
- Risk evaluation and control implementation work experience
- Fraud Management
- Emerging Fraud issues relating to GPRS and 3G+ services desired
- Project Management
- Business Intelligent tools such as SAS, Business Objects, Cognos etc with experience writing and tuning sql queries in an online and offline environment
- Microsoft office suite with very strong Excel skills, use of PIVOT tables, IF statement and lookups
- Billing and rating functions
- Network architecture and systems training
- Computer training