Fresh Job Offer At Hewlett Packard (HP)
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HP, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
Printing and Personal Systems – Transactional Sales Manager-1351836
Education and Experience Required:
- •University or Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline
- •Typically 8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- •Experience selling to partners in a complex environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- •Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models
- •Thorough understanding of HP’s organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- •Thorough understanding of HP’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP’s offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections
- •Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings
- •Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HP’s share
- •Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- •Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- •Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups
- •Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members
- •Proven project management skills
- •Strong leadership and communication skills
- •Self-started and creative approach
- •Strong analytic skills
- •Team player
Method of Application