Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
The candidate should be highly proactive with good leadership skills
Supervise the duties of office cleaners, building security, and maintaining a relationship with building management to ensure that the company is receiving the correct level of service
LOCATION- BENIN, EDO
Resident of Benin city
Excellent level of knowledge in procurement including, but not limited to sourcing, pricing, contracts, relationship management and due diligence on suppliers and contractors
Develop and implement policies, procedures, tools and guidelines to ensure effective and efficient procurement processes in the company and to assure seamless procurement services
Brand Manager (FMCG)
Our Client, one of the most admired companies in the Food & Beverages industry in Nigeria – offering products in the categories of Juice, Dairy and Snacks, is recruiting for the position of a
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- MBA (Marketing) from University/Business School/Institute of repute.
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Stress Management.
- Around 10 years’ experience in the Marketing function, in a FMCG environment, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product & Brand Management.
- Experience of dealing with multi brand/product portfolio in a big Company.
- Good experience of executing ATL, BTL, Market Research & Category Management across diverse geographies.
- Responsibility of Marketing Planning & Execution including leading & implementing Marketing Strategies, Processes & Procedures Execution, Goals/Targets Delivery, Process Controls, People Management, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc.
- Requires less supervision.
- Includes coordination & managerial roles internally, along with external agency & vendor handling.
JOB SPECIFIC COMMENTS
- Executing the Marketing Plans for brands, across Regions.
- Ownership & responsibility for excellence for all ATL, BTL & TTL Initiatives as per Marketing & Category Plans.
- Responsible for market activation programs, consumer promotions and trade interventions initiated by Marketing – with robust control & tracking mechanisms along with metrics to measure effectiveness of the program.
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal departments (e. g. production, supply chain, sales, research and development) & external partners (e.g. agencies, freelancers, vendors, regulators, certification partners) to deliver successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives.
- Handle Market Research, Media Planning & Execution for brands, categories & projects assigned.
- Improve brands’ visibility across evolving POS formats, Modern Trade, Key Accounts, HORECA etc – through innovative designs, developments & activations. Driving excellence in OOH & Ambient Media.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates ONLY should send CVs to [email protected]