eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is one of the leading power solution company in Nigeria with 23 branches in 8 countries in Africa, Middle East and Asia. The company currently employs over 1500 staff globally. The company specializes in the Electro-Mechanical, technical and sales of power solutions and services.
Market research and analysis:
- Conduct a market study for potential markets; researching, reporting on marketing data, using research tools, studying market prices and trends.
- Maintaining the respective database for ongoing and new business in potential markets in order to provide the needed data for management strategy development and meet defined objectives.
- Market Segmentation:
- Prospect new potential customers and products in coordination with the local Sales / Branch Manager(s) by doing feasibility studies, segmenting markets, creating prospects for sales business and handing them over to the local sales.
- Expanding geographical outreach and improving current market presence.
- Research, identify, and evaluate competitors’ products, specifications, market share, sales volumes, prices, and accordingly prepare a SWOT analysis in order to develop a value-add and competitive edge in the market entry strategy.
Customer Satisfaction Surveys:
- Conduct surveys on periodic basis across the Group, by coordinating with Sales and Maintenance departments for selecting random samples.
- Communicating with the customers using different channels, and preparing reports and root cause analysis for management, to measure the level of satisfaction for the customer and find opportunities to develop our quality service.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years Relevant Sales & Marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum of 2.2
- Must be very intuitive, agile and smart.
- Must be very presentable with excellent communication skills.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- To work directly with management to drive retail traffic, sales and growth through new and existing customers.
- The individual will own and drive the overall revenue targets for the company.
- Develop and grow channels for reaching and driving consumers to visit the company’s retail channels.
- Work with third-party vendors to develop marketing materials and execute marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Develop and implement monthly and quarterly marketing and sales plan.
- Optimize, track and manage the Order-to-Cash process.
- Manage the marketing & sales teams.
- Create and sustain performance culture that consistently exceeds the expectations of all stakeholders (employees, customers, shareholders)
- Propose and assist on implementation of ideas that drive increase in average items per basket.
- Work with customer retention teams to drive repeat business.
- Develop market segmentation and develop market audiences.
- Optimize marketing spend to achieve highest possible ROI across channels.
- Leverage data and information to deliver actionable plans and strategies.
- Develop PR models to increase mention of the company in the media.
- Implement metrics and tracking systems to accurately measure ROI
- Identify & manage relationships with influencers.
- Create & execute programs for customers that increases repurchase, referrals and cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Identify key customers that can act as a marketing channel through testimonials, and influencer marketing.
- Design, implement and track customer referral programs.
- Manage library of up-to-date customer testimonials and reviews.
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization.
- Create & optimize digital advertising campaigns for the company.
- Leverage social media, search engine marketing, affiliate marketing & paid marketing heavily as a marketing tool.
- Advice executives on competitive landscape and opportunities.
- Drive search engine marketing initiatives for the company.
- Maximize guerilla marketing techniques to maximize marketing ROI for the company.
- Minimum of 5 yrs online retail experience.
- B.Sc or Over.
- Strong financial acumen.
- 5-7 years business operational experience.
- Strong sense for fashion retail & trends.
- Deep analytical skills
- Strong Facebook advertising experience
- Marketing concepts & strategy
- Experience interpreting and using online analytics tools
- Excellent people & negotiation skills.
- Customer focused and result driven
- Market knowledge.
- Fashion merchandising.
- COD Operational experience.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Good coaching & communication skills
Project Supply Chain Manager (Fixed Contract)
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Reporting Line: Project Director & MEA Supply Chain Director.
Networks & Links
- Project Manager, Project Industrial/installation/Construction Manager, Project Sourcing Manager, EHS and Security, Finance, Human resources, Quality, SC MEA & Central.
- Close interaction with Project Industrial Manager to ensure Bill of Material and planning of needs are set out and managed by the relevant Supply Chain (Off or On shore)
- Close interaction with Project Sourcing Manager to ensure Supplier Capacity and Logistics/Packaging specifications signature before business awards
- Close interaction with Project Installation/Construction Manager to ensure logistics activities are planned according to project needs
- Supply chain Organization for logistics specifications, operational costs and inventory policy
- Suppliers and key logistics players, audit consultants
Scope of the job
- During the project ramp-up, he/she is responsible to drive key activities with the project team to ensure all conditions related to suppliers deliveries, logistics flows and conditions, storage & stock policy, data and system management are met while meeting logistics QCD objectives defined during tender phase
- During the project life, he/she coordinates all Supply Chain activities related to planning changes, suppliers changes or technical modifications that have significant impact on suppliers capacity, logistics flows or data management
- During the project closure, he/she coordinates all Supply Chain activities to secure the end of production (Missing Parts) while minimizing costs and obsolete inventories
Purpose of the Job
- Secure delivery plans during projects ramp-up and closure phases
- During project life, the PrSCM is providing the date of modifications applicability (rank)
- Support Supply Chain organization in case of critical deliveries issues at suppliers
- Secure Supply Chain Workload and Mobilization plan on the project
- Contribute to methods and ways of working improvement within PrSCM community.
- Ensure that personnel operate in an environment that complies with company Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Ensure Supply Chain milestones are correctly set to ensure FAI on time
- Ensure that Business Awards are performed with logistics specifications in line with project objectives and Supply Chain targets including TCO approach
- Challenge Sourcing team to guarantee that orders to suppliers are placed on time and in coherence with Projects Work Package adherence
- Drive Supply Chain activities in case of planning changes, significant engineering changes, resourcing or double sourcing
- Support the procurement team in managing priorities
- Management of suppliers acknowledgment and complete follow up process in ERP and needed information to Material Planners and Operations
- Manage Warehouse and Logistics activities in coordination Construction
- Manage inventory accuracy in all warehouse& yard
- Develop annual budgets (Resources) and appropriate organisational structure that support the Logistic activities.
- Develop and provide appropriate training for team members to enable them to improve and achieve their objectives whilst effectively contributing to business performance
- Have reliable inventory
- Respect Alstom Transport rules for material reception, issuing
- Manage & maintain the equipment & Tools for the Project
- Improve material delivery to construction & the warehouse/yard efficiency
- Improve Supply Chain costs competitiveness
Key Performance Indicators:
- KPI n°1 – Logistics performance on the project (Missing parts/OTIF)
- KPI n°2 – Supplier Commitment rate for first parts delivery according to project planning
- KPI n°3 – On-time ERP logistics parameters set up for the project
- KPI n°4 – Projects Work Package adherence, Total costs of ownership (Direct +Indirect cost, from external and internal Suppliers to point of consumption)
- KPI n°5 – Obsolete stock and Inventory Accuracy Quantity/Value
- KPI n°6 – Missing Part
- University Degree in Technical/Manufacturing Engineering
- Master in Supply Chain Management will be a plus
Technical Knowledge / Experience:
- Supply Chain experience at least 5 to 10 years including 3 years as Team Manager
- Valuable experience in companies of same sector/activity or related will be a plus.
- ERP experience (articles configuration, orders management…) or ERP architecture understanding (BOM, NCR…) or ability to use ERP
- English proficiency – is able to use English on a daily basis for speaking, reading and writing purposes)
- Experience in working in a supplier/customer relationship management (daily activity and performance)
Behavioral and Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to deal quickly and effectively with a variety of topics
- Ability to summarize and focus on the critical issues
- Effective communication
- Result driven
- Remote and multicultural management
- Fluent in English.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Marketing Officer – [email protected]
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Project Supply Chain Manager (Fixed Contract)
Deadline: 15 February, 2018