Fresh Job Vacancy at Phillips
Philips is a multinational company with activities in healthcare,lighting and consumer life style. Philips is a public company listed at the NewYork and Amsterdam stock exchange. Philips is active in more than 100 countriesaround the globe. It‘s headquarters are in the Netherlands.
About Philips Africa:
Philips Africa comprises all 54 countries of Africa, from the Cape toCairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Africa isheadquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has presence in seven otherAfrican countries, in the cities of Accra, Algiers, Casablanca, Cairo, Lagos,Nairobi and Tunis. Philips Africa is definitely one of the growth drivers forPhilips.
Business Analyst Consumer Lifestyle
Reports to General Manager Consumer Lifestyle Nigeria
Aim of the job:
To pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful,accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance, therebysupporting relevant stakeholders, to make fact-based sound business decisions.
To pro-actively support execution of financial planning by preparingand supporting performance and strategy meetings.
Business Objectives andResponsibilities:
- Analyses and reports on business performance by means of: Monthlyperformance, AOP, product/market/customer/integral profitability, QuarterlyForecasting, RoFo, Strategic
- Review, cost control, Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/marginanalysis, etc.
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project &strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- Understands systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrityof information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth
- Prepares, attends, minutes and keeps track of follow ups regardingperformance and strategy meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financialissues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders
- Analyse sales and market data to generate timely insights.
- Analyse market/channel investments done where required.
- Complete required sales dashboards as stipulated schedules
- Generate trends and forecast sales for the region on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly business review templates and presentations for theregion.
- Self-driven and Very Comfortable with numbers
- Excellent in data analysis (analytics) and synthesis
- Excellent in PowerPoint and Excel, able to create spreadsheets model
- Proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should havea Bachelor or Master education
- Team player and ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here