Fresh Jobs at General Electric – GE Nigeria
GE is an advanced technology, services and capital company with the scale, resources and expertise to take on the world’s toughest challenges. Dedicated to innovation in the areas of energy, health, transportation and infrastructure, we’re committed to leadership, integrity, partnership and human progress.
GE businesses ranging from Aviation, Capital, Oil & Gas, Energy Management, Power and Water, Healthcare, Transportation and Home & Business Solutions have operations on the African continent. Major locations include Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa. Over 1300 employees are working in the region, creating local partnerships and providing solutions & services that supports Africa’s infrastructure and sustainable growth. We are also dedicated to knowledge transfer, whether it is providing technical expertise to customers by hosting customer summits, to developing young local talent through unique programs such as the Early Career Development Program in Nigeria.
Local Customer Team ( LCT) Manager
The LCT Manager drives a coherent commercial strategy across the GE Healthcare business within the LCT and optimizes the use of commercial resources to drive market potential. The LCT Manager is responsible for defining a go-to-market strategy for the LCT that is aligned with the Zone strategy and for leading all GE Healthcare account management activities in conjunction with Product Leaders & specialists within the LCT to achieve the Operating plan, via both direct and indirect channels.
- – Is accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Operating Plan for relevant GE Healthcare Portfolio in their geographical area
- – Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline per product and sales per the normal reporting cycles within Geographical Zone.
- – Provides input to and contributes to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles
- – In conjunction with relevant Zone marketing, Product and Zone Sales Force Effectiveness resources, determine the market potential for their LCT and prioritize the portfolio opportunities.
- – Develop and execute Go-to-market strategy in conjunction with the relevant Modality leaders in order to cover the prioritized potential within the geography
- – Align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal account management and modality specialist sales resources in conjunction with the modality teams.
- – Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents to execute on LCT Go-to-market strategy.
- – Is responsible to ensure that all Account Managers and Account Executives have clear opportunity management activity and relationship building plans to ensure efficient coverage of decision makers and influencers through-out the total opportunity management cycle.
- – Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback, coaching and managing the annual appraisal system
- – Know Key Opinion Leaders in care areas; manage professional relations with key customers, academia government & administrative bodies in order to deepen understanding of customer challenges and needs. Nurture relationship with professional society stakeholders within geographical area.
- – Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to the full GEHC product and services solutions and ensure that teams strengthen their knowledge on how to differentiate GE offering.
- – In cooperation with Product leadership and Marketing teams, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned LCT
- – Understand and lead development of financial offerings and solutions in collaboration with sales and project finance team within Zone/LCT based on customer needs
- – Ensure order booking quality and linearity improves for the zone, and ensure improved engagement/handshake between ITO & OTR takes place
1. BSc degree in a relevant course from an acredited university.
2. Minimum of 8 years’ experienced in Business Management or Sales / Marketing OR equivalent in progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market.
3. Very experienced in closing large, complex, strategic deals.
4. Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development.
5. Deep knowledge of GEHC care area solutions and the products and services offered.
6. Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills.
7. Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills.
8. Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
9. High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
10. Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble.
11. Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
12. Fluency in English language.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Healthcare experience.
3. Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization.
4. Strong track record in high technology product sales / solutions
Integrated Services Coordinator
The Integrated Services Coordinator (ISC) is a Single Point of Contact between designated customers and GE, providing technical advice and input into customer activities to ensure safe and successful operations. The position is part of the OTR functions (Order to Remittance)
- Actively lead and participate in EHS, Integrity and Quality initiatives.
- Plans / drives Operation Readiness for offshore campaigns such as personnel, spares, procedures, quality documentation package, contingency plans, etc. Organises personnel and equipment to meet customer requirements for both onshore and offshore activities.
- Tracks tooling maintenance and spares, as well as customer-owned equipment. Issues monthly reports accordingly.
- Owns the Performance Scorecard, participates in customer meetings & programs and drives customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal departments as required such as Project, Sales, Shop, Commercial Operations, Quality, and Sourcing to coordinate upcoming activities, as well as closing out outstanding issues.
- Maintain relevant records related to equipment and installation (for Life of Field applications). Captures and shares learning points within the team for continuous improvements.
- Manages commercial aspects (such as following up on Quotations, Purchase Orders, Variation Orders, CTR’s, approvals, invoicing, etc) and contractual issues related to the Services scope.
- Manages Action Tracker for internal and external punch list items and ensures timely closure to meet customers’ schedules. Liaises with manufacturing locations and project team accordingly.
- Investigates CIR (Customer Issue Resolution) and FIR (Field Issue Resolution) – submits response and follow up as necessary to close out remedial and preventative actions.
- Mentors and coaches other team members who are less experienced.
- Participates in internal initiatives to build a world class Services team.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on working experience in the oil and gas industry specifically in the Subsea area.
- B.Sc or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Degree in Mechanical Engineering would be a plus
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Able to visit customer sites in Onne and Lagos – 10% travel
- Field Service and core Mechanical Engineering experience (well-head and subsea equipment intervention exposure)
- Strong interpersonal and customercentric mindset
- Solution and delivery focused
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE Subsea Product Knowledge would be highly advantageous. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain good customer relationship. Proven ability to operate in a team environment and work in a matrix organisation. Ability to work against tight deadlines and under pressure. Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.