Fresh Jobs At Health Plus Limited
Our organization, HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa.
Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed – CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture.
Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success, people who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the day to day accounting functions in the company.
To be successful in this role, you must be proactive and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. Your analytical skills and attention to detail coupled with strong communication and people management skills should set you apart.
Key elements of the role
- Report to the Chief Financial Officer
- Manage the Financial Accounting business units: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Reconciliation and Treasury
- Direct and coordinate all Accounting/Finance functions and activities of the company in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Department.
- Ensure the financial integrity of the statutory accounts
- Ensure compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements.
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting with 7 years minimum experience in a structured organisation 3 years of which must be in a managerial capacity
- Experience in a fast growing company or in the retail or fast food industry is an advantage
- Professional membership of ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- High standard of attention to detail
- Good Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting Software packages
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Method of Application