Fresh Oil and Gas Vacancy At PEM Offshore Group
PEM Offshore offers a wide range of products and services aimed at improving safety, quality and reliability in the marine, oil and gas sector.
Over the years, PEM Offshore has served numerous clients ranging from IOCs, Marine Companies, Oil Service Companies, Construction Companies, to Drilling Companies.
Specialty Maritime and Offshore Training using Class A,B and C Kongsberg Maritime Simulators to provide real time maritime Training.
Principal, Snr. DP Trainer
- Senior DP Trainer with Nautical Institute Approval
- Currently working as a Trainer on Accreditted DP Simulation Centers
- Must be aware and understand the latest Guidlines from N.I Published March 2014
- Help Develope and Organize System Programme Certifiation as per N.I, IMCA and DNV Requirement
- Help Develope, Maintain and Organize Management Programme Certifiation as per N.I, IMCA and DNV Requirement
- Godfather the Assistant Instructors into performing Training as per Industry Standards
- Oversee Company’s Clientelle and ensure all Clients/Student are satisfied and are accreditted according to the recongnized Standards
- Oversee Companie’s Maritime Activites to Include Rig Move and Offshore project Management
Desired Skills and Experience
- An Experience in Snr. DP Operator in Anchor handling Operations. ASD Tug Operator and Towmaster Services would be an added advantage
- Ability to work with Little or no Supervision
- DP Operators for both Semisubs, Tankers and Specialty Vessels would be an added advantage
- Experienced in Nigeria / West Africa Region or Willing to work in Lagos, Nigeria.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here