eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
Our client is a Multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally.
Job Opening ID: ERJ569
- The Head of Retail Operations is responsible for the retail operation and roll out based on the concept as developed by the Global Brand to aim for continuous vitality of the Brand’s Retail Formula in Nigeria.
- She/he will steer and control all the Retail Stores in Nigeria including but not limited to sales, promotions, social media, sales tools, VM & pricing issues e.t.c in line with Country management strategy.
- She/he will be responsible for coordination of systems in the stores, such as budgeting systems, check out systems, retail software systems etc and managing of our brand portfolio within Nigeria.
- She/he will also be responsible for managing work streams between shops and facilitating departments (HRM, Warehouse, Logistics, Finance, Marketing) and ensure strong relationships with the head of departments.
- Management of the buildup of the assortment (width and depth) in product groups and services
- Make proposals for price setting of merchandise, including way of handling price off’s and overstocks
- Management of the general promotions over the retail chain
- Profile of shop manager and other shop personnel, defining service levels
- Checking results of shops in terms of consumer appreciation and in sales, and managing the flagship formula accordingly
- Analyzing sales figures and implementing KPI’s (Key performance indicators)
- Proposing changes to improve the business and the communication with headquarters
- Oversee retail assortment management to guarantee variety for proper Visual Merchandise:
- Manage retail sales & operation Planning and ensure realized budget and latest estimate that gives the highest margin.
- Ensure sales plan alignment with assortment plan and consumer demand
- Advice Regional Director on retail trends and sales performance.
- Analyze retail prices monthly vs other local VACs vs 3rd party boutique prices
- Specification of location of new shops & ensuring OTIF execution of the stores.
- Females are highly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 5 years Retail Operations and Management Experience:
- This constitutes relevant years of experience and does not include general work experience.
- Relevant experience MUST be from Retail Retail OR Lifestyle Categories.
- Commercial Expertise and In-depth Retail Management Experience.
- Clear passion for Fashion and the Creative Industry.
- Should be used to traveling quite often.
- Hands on manager, has real control on operations, quickly acting upon deviances
- Good analytical skills, good listener
- Deep understanding of retailing principles
- Good understanding of brand values and able to translate them in executional priorities
- Deep feeling how prestigious customers would like to experience a high fashion outlet
- Cost and profit conscious, practical and pragmatic, good project skills
- Excellent Leadership skills and attention to details
- Highly service Oriented
- Proven track record of driving sales performance and exceeding sales targets
- Computer literate with advanced experience of Microsoft Office applications(Word, Excel, Outlook and power point)& excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross-functional team.
Executive Sous Chef
Our client, is a luxury 5-star Hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria.
- We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to be the second in command in our kitchen, following our Executive Chef’s specifications and guidelines.
- The successful candidate will employ its culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
- Come up with new dishes which appeal to the customers, whenever required
- Establish the working schedule and organize the work in the kitchen.
- Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to location’s standards, as well as to customers’ requirements;
- Plan the food design in order to create a perfect match between the dish’s aspect and its taste;
- Train the auxiliary kitchen staff in order to provide best results in minimum time and using at the maximum the available resources;
- Maintain order and discipline in the kitchen during working hours;
- Create tasting menus for customers interested in contracting the food for different events (wedding, banquets, corporate dinners, birthday parties, etc.)from their kitchen;
- Developing a cross-marketing strategy in order to increase profit, such as pairing drinks with the food served;
- Make sure the hygiene and food safety standards are met in all stages of food preparation, starting with the ingredients and ending with the finished dish which leaves the kitchen door;
- Make sure that the professional equipment is in good conditions and signal any malfunction before it affects the staff or the customers.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven 3-4 years 4-5 Star Hotel relevant work experience as Sous Chef
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- MUST be proficient in the use of Opera and Micros
- Must be willing to work within Kano.
- Organizing and leadership skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Proven working experience as a Sous chef
- Communication,dexterity, creativity and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- BS degree in Culinary science or related certificate
- Driving experience is an added advantage
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Only candidates who match the requirements and competencies will be responded to.