Front Desk Officer At Ohgee Consulting
Ohgee Consulting – An indigenous firm in the creative /art /design industry is looking for a qualified candidate to fill vacant position of:
Front Desk Officer
- The overall management of the front desk of the Firm by answering incoming telephone calls
- Directing phone calls to the appropriate persons within the Firm,
- Placing calls on behalf of members of the Firm
- Receiving clients and generally managing the front office
- Performing basic Book-Keeping (Accounting) Duties
- Answering questions relating to the Firm and directing them to appropriate person within the Firm if need be
- Managing Firm’s diary
- Scheduling appointment on behalf of members of the Firm
- Typing correspondents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The candidate should have superior organizational skills, self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic.
- Must be patient with people and be neat
- Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry and proofreading skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet.
- The officer must be service oriented – Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of OND Qualification
- Must reside in Yaba /Ebute Meta Area
- Females Only
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: [email protected]
Deadline :- 26th May 2014