Frontier Team Wanted at Quickby
Quicby’s Frontier Team
We are at the exciting time at Quicby, You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Quicby have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge– as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential. Do you want to join us for the ride?
The Frontier individual will plan, execute and optimize Quicby’s sales and marketing strategy. You will use all the tools in your established tool belt to ensure sales conversion to meet Sales targets and be responsible for a sizable portion of our traffic and revenue on all platforms.
What You Should Already Have
- Must be a Port-Harcourt resident.
- Start up experience, ability to handle dynamic and multiple priorities in a high growth environment with little supervision.
- Self-starter, solution and detail oriented and focused on execution.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, set /meet aggressive deadlines and problem solve.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong decision-making, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Collaborative, humble, team-oriented.
What We’ll Set You Up With
- An attractive Salary with Commission.
- A smorgasbord of Groceries.
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience.
- An incredible team of Growth hackers and hustlers.
A little about us:
Quicby is building the best way for people to shop for groceries. Whether on mobile or the web, you can order groceries and have them delivered to your doorstep within three hours. You can choose from a variety of stores like SPAR and Malls, as well as local market, and you are able to mix items from multiple stores into one order.
Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customer that is absolutely magical. Join us!
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to [email protected];