FT Teller VacancyAt Citibank Nigeria Limited
Citibank delivers a wide array of banking, lending and investment services to individual consumers, as well as to small businesses. Our U.S. Branch Network is comprised of over 1000 branches across 13 states complemented by 24-7 access to customer service through a network of fee-free ATMs, CitiPhone Banking®, Citibank Online and Citi Mobile. Citibank’s products and services cover a wide range of client banking needs including basic banking (checking and savings accounts, investment products), mortgages, small business, commercial banking, investment advisory services, and financial needs and analysis tools to enable Citibank to bring tailored solutions to every client.
The Teller, a critical member of the branch team, helps the branch achieve its sales and service goals. The Teller creates and develops a positive relationship with Citi’s clients and delivers solutions by identifying referral opportunities for new products and services based on the customer’s financial goals. The Teller performs efficient and accurate banking transactions while:
1. Communicating clearly with clients
2. Making clients feel appreciated
3. Making it easy to do business with the bank.
• Engages the Citi client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Citi
• Executes financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing
• Listens carefully to the client and be willing to assist with any client questions or problems
• Makes sure all needs are met before concluding the transaction, making the client feel his/her time is being valued without being rushed
• Shows initiative, empathy and proactively to prevent and handle problems
• Executes effectively all service and referral routines to deepen client relationships
• Adheres to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
• Proactively educates clients on utilizing available access channels (ex: ATM, Online and Telephone Banking)
• Continuously learns new and existing products through sales aids (features, benefits, fees, etc.)
• Is knowledgeable about the client’s accounts and business with the bank
The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
If you need to take the assessment, you will either be directed to do immediately or you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the assessment within the next few days.
Please ensure that your email address is accurate on out system, and please note that the assessment invitation may go into your spam folder rather than to your inbox. The assessment will require 45-60 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete
• Open, animated nature, client service orientation and desire to help customers is required
• Retail/sales experience preferred
• Sales, cashier or other money-handling experience desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Basic computer skills