General Manager At ReneSola Ltd
ReneSola is a leading global manufacturer of solar wafers, PV modules and LED Lighting products. Capitalizing on economies of scale, low cost production capabilities and technology innovations, ReneSola leverages its in-house virgin polysilicon and solar cell and module production capabilities to provide its customers with high-quality, cost-competitive solar wafer products and solar module OEM services. The company possesses a global network of suppliers and customers that include some of the leading global manufacturers of solar cells and modules. ReneSola’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: SOL) and the AIM of the London Stock Exchange (AIM: SOLA).
General Manager ( Solar,Lighting,Electrical product distribution)
- Manage team and set up local distribution & sales network to develop residential & utility projects for solar or related green energy products & System,
- Draft and execute business plan according to annual target, reinforce sales development and achieve sales target as assigned;
- Fulfill market survey, collect competitor information and set up customer database,
- Exploit new market business model and customer resource at all means;
- Development and management on resources of contractor and distribution channels, responsible for significant orders.
- Cross country team & business management, reporting on time;
- Other tasks from supervisor;
Desired Skills and Experience
Must have requirements
- Proficient local resource and knowledge of utility, energy or construction industry;
- Matrix management and remote report;
- Energetic and adapt to frequent domestic or international travel
- Abundant resource in related administration bureau and market;
- People management skill;
- Distribution or project based business management background;
Preference will be given to those with any of the following
- Green energy, solar, LED electrical product distribution business management experiences
- Africa cross country business experiences. Cross countries experience in western or north African region.