General Manager Needeed At TMKG Consulting
TMKG is a media research and marketing-intelligence consultancy with specialist focus on tracking and monitoring advertisers and marketers’ investment in media and trade channels.
TMKG provides a totally independent third-party proof of performance audit, quality control, research and market intelligence services for the marketing and communication industry. We specialize in tracking, monitoring and auditing outdoor advertising, trade marketing, print and online media.
TMKG pioneered outdoor media monitoring and out-of-home media audit to help advertisers maximize investment in outdoor advertising in Nigeria.
Responsible for leading the company, giving strategic direction, marketing the business and driving profitability for the business, successful candidate will report to a non-executive director and have direct management responsibilities for a team of 15.
• Define and implement corporate strategy
• Manage client relationships
• Track profit targets
• Determine new business focus and create new business opportunities
• Drive and follow up on pitches and prospects
• Supervise process functions
• Determine and address process improvement opportunities
• Set threshold for client billing and project monitoring
• Establish on-going communication process to track performance of units (client service, process/operations, admin/systems and field services departments).
• Push the company’s image as an insight driven marketing consultancy by ensuring that only precisely targeted and well written proposals and marketing materials are presented to clients and prospects.
• Ensure that the selling/presentation of agency recommendations to clients is professionally and effectively done
• Drive innovation and leadership in tools and systems
Desired Skills and Experience
Integrity, professionalism, leadership skills, entrepreneurial mind set, self-drive, engaging presentation skills, analytical skills, numeracy, attention to detail, people management skills, planning skills, strong team spirit, ability to work under pressure are vital to success on this role.
Broad knowledge of the issues driving the brand, marketing communication and advertising industries in Nigeria is key. A bachelor degree in business, humanities or the social sciences plus MBA or master’s degree in management sciences and 7-10 year managerial experience in research, marketing, marketing communications or media.