Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Develop data-driven recommendations that align with client marketing objectives and help them grow by converting online activity into sales, both online and in-store.
- Evangelise web analytics, conversion best practices and adoption of core products/tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to LCS stakeholders including clients, agencies and other relevant third parties.
- Develop and collate best practice frameworks, sales collateral and case studies that sales teams can use to enhance client “conversion savviness”.
- Use expertise in conversion to grow clients’ business.
- Acquire deep knowledge of the industry, its competitive landscape, client products and key business issues in order to tailor recommendations accordingly.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrable experience of analytical work with online tools such as Google Analytics and/or Omniture and including SEM, video, text and banner advertising.
- Data-driven and highly analytical, and demonstrated experience of translating data and trends into recommendations, powerful strategies and compelling messaging.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with senior executive leadership and strong people influencing skills.
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and proactively with staff inside and outside the team.
- Strong commercial acumen and instinct for business development activities.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.