Graduate Account Reactivation Executive At ThejobMag Centre
ThejobMag Centre is recruiting to fill the position below:
Account Reactivation Executive
Nature of the Job
- Executives will be required to assist in the convincing of old clients of the bank to reactivate their dormant accounts. Executives will be given a list of old customers to visit as a starting point. It shall be done in a structured location by location basis.
- Executives will be on three month probation and those who meet their target will be converted to permanent staff of the bank
- Account Re-activation of the Banks old customers.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers in person.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing market.
- Other responsibilities can be assigned by management from time to time.
- Must have second class lower (2:2) degree
- Must have a good command of English.
- Confident, tactful and persuasive.
- Minimum Guaranteed Salary is N40,000 and commission will be given for every account successfully reactivated.
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their CV and 2 passport photograph for interview at:
The JobMag Centre
Location: 254, Herbert Macaulay Way, Alagomeji Bus/Stop Yaba.
Date: Monday, 4th August 2014.
Time: 10:00am to 4:00 pm