Graduate Analyst.Digital Media At Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria, Since then, Nigeria has continued to witness its innovative services.
Etisalat redefined speed with the roll-out of the unique 3.75G HSPA+ network and It has continued to prove itself an innovative company keen to give its subscribers the best possible experience at the most affordable price.
Its innovation has led to the growth of its active subscriber base to over 20 million. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as it continues to build its network and expand to new locations.
In March 2009, the NCC adjudged Etisalat as Nigeria’s best network based on quality of service indices measured by the regulatory body; in 2011 after a similar assessment, Etisalat’s network was once again rated best. To date, Etisalat Nigeria has won several industry awards for its innovation and quality service delivery. Some of these include: Brand of the Year, Fast Growing GSM Company of the Year, Best Marketing Company, Most Innovative Corporate Social Responsibility Company, Friendliest Tariff Mobile Operator and Best Telecoms Customer Service among others.
- Assist in the implementation of all projects related to the design, acquisition and deployment of content for all Etisalat websites, portals and value added services (VAS).
· Assist in Product management and monitoring of all Digital Media Services including but not limited to CRBT, Alert services, Mobile Zone, mobile TV, Mobile Advertising, Mobile Lottery etc.
· Ensure that approved contents and messaging services are rolled out timely and properly managed throughout the product’s lifecycle
· Follow up with third party service requests, reconciliations, contract agreement and payments etc.
· Develop and maintain relationships with application vendors and track achievement of SLAs especially as they relate to quality and set KPIs
· Liaise with all relevant stakeholders including but not limited to Brands & Communication, VAS Planning & Operations, IT, Sales, Segment Marketing etc. to ensure proper end to end management of all launched services.
· Proffer initiatives and strategies to drive the uptake of Digital Contents & Media services being offered by Etisalat Nigeria
· Constant monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the performance, subscriber trend and quality of all Digital Media Services utilized by Etisalat Nigeria in line with defined functionalities and specification
· Assist in the coordination of digital media marketing activities.
· Prepare/compile agreed periodic (daily, weekly, monthly etc.) activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Digital Media
· Assist in the development of unit processes, procedures & policies, and ensure conformity by all unit members and other stakeholders
· Ensure full adherence to customer complaint and resolution process for all services being offered by Etisalat Nigeria.
· First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years post NYSC work experience.