Graduate Associates Vacancy at Deloitte
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success and impeccable integrity.
The firm is looking for topflight candidates who are set to start enviable careers as “ASSOCIATES” in the following functions:
- Accounting and Financial Advisory
- Corporate Finance
- Consulting Risk Advisory
- Tax and Regulatory Services
Job Title: Associates
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt
- Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services in Tax, Audit, Corporate Finance, Accounting and Financial Advisory, Consulting and Risk Advisory services to some of the world’s most sought after clients.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements;
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of second class upper division.
- Conscientious, confident and of proven integrity.
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA, CPA, CFA, CITN, ISACA would be an added advantage.
- Not more than 26 years old by 31 December, 2014.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward your updated CV in Microsoft Word format as an attachment: email@example.com
Note: Applicants should indicate the specific. unit (e.g. “Audit” or “Corporate Finance”) as the subject of the mail. Only applicants who comply with these instructions will he shortlisted and contacted.
Application Deadline Date
29th July, 2014