Graduate Business Support Officers At Fosad Consulting
We are currently hiring young, vibrant and ambitious applicants who are entrepreneurial in thinking and interested in pursuing a career in business services. we require applicants who would act as a part of the Business Support team, provide efficient administrative support to the Business Partners.
The Business Support Officers will proactively carry out a range of support services including business development, administration,client relations, research, surveys, reports and being the first point of contact for enquiries.
- Sourcing ,Researching and Survey
- Improve business relationships and business development.
- Liaising with our customers regarding our work and developments
- Drafting agendas, collation of agenda papers.
- Carrying out administrative functions
- Minute taking and report writing
- Business support and strategy development.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents.
- Arranging and running various network meetings including preparation of information, training materials and presentations.
- Ensure that all documentation produced is accurate, prioritised to meet changing deadlines
- Delivere within agreed timescales.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- Minimum of 0-2years professional experience in a well structured organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrates good time management and organizational skills.
- Understands the need for confidentiality.
- Demonstrates tact, diplomacy and political awareness.
- Experience of working in an environment requiring attention to detail and accuracy.
DEADLINE :- 11th May 2014