Graduate Channel Development Administrator Needed at MTN
CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATOR
• Co-Ordinate The Departmental Common Drive To Ensure Organized Records And Appropriate Access And Rights To Respective Team Members And Channel Teams.
• Maintain The Consolidated Regional Field Coverage Plans And Track Implementation Through Daily And Weekly Reporting By Respective Team Members.
• Collate All Team Member Reports To Ensure Timely And Organized Feedback To Respective Channel Units On Programs And Activities Undertaken.
• Custodian Of Channel Databases Within The Region – Conduct Regular Updates And Ensure Usability.
• Report On Opex And Other Related Expenses Versus Budget Monthly.
• Escalate Customer Issues From The Field And Ensure Resolution And Feedback To The Field Sales Team.
• Co-Ordinate The Fulfilment Of Rewards And Incentives To Deserving Channel Members In The Various Channel Schemes And Initiatives.
• Assist In Providing Reliable And Efficient Administrative Support Services In Areas Including:
• Monitoring Appropriate Utilization Of Office Supplies
• Raise All Requisitions For The Department
• Administration Support For Reception Management
• Ensuring Security Of Records (Files, Etc) And Archival Systems
• Organizing Staff Travel And Accommodation
• Process All Departmental Cash Advances And Expense Reimbursements.
• Assist In Preparing Required Reports In Support Of Business Operations And Management Decisions.
• Working In An Open Plan Office
• Working 5 Days Per Week With Some Late/Early And Weekend Working Activities
Experience & Training
• 1- 2 Years Work Experience In An Administrative Capacity
• Sales/Customer Service Experience Will Be An Added Advantage
• Basic GSM
• Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
• Relationship Management
• Telecommunications And Commercial Law
How to apply:
Click here to apply on MTN Careers Portal
See more job vacancies available at MTN Nigeria here